Do I need any special machinery to make these mixes?
- Absolutely not! All that's required is a pitcher, spoon, and freezer. Mix the ingredients, stir 'em up, and let the freezer do the work :)
Do I have to use alcohol with the mixes?
- If you don't prefer alcohol, you can also use non-alcoholic wines or drinks. Note, however, that different drinks or juices will affect the taste.
Just so I understand, what's the "typical" method on how to make these?
- Quick blender method: Pour your mix, along with a bottle of wine, and the called for amount of ice together in a blender. Turn on and mix to desired consistency.
- Typical freezer method: Pour your mix, along with a bottle of wine, and the called for amount of water together in a pitcher. Stir together until mixed well and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
How much does each mix make?
- Each mix typically makes a little more than half a gallon.